Friday, November 28, 2008

In the beinning

So, I decided to study abroad this coming spring-- my original plan was Leeds, England, but someone beat me out to that! agh!!  The only other universities that spoke English were Cyprus (its a little island in the mediterranean) and Arhuus, Denmark.  I felt safter and more comfortable going somewhere a little more westernized than Cyprus... so I am going to Denmark in January until July!   

I am extremely excited... but its bittersweet to leave mom, dad, Bryce, Jay, Webber, Levi (my boyfriend for those who haven't met him), and my exceptionally awesome friends [bridg, Meg, Em & Braders, and Jess... :( I will see you soon enough] I haven't even left yet though!  So I can't start missing people now.  I have a few months until departure.  

I thought it would be good to start a blog, so family and friends can see what I am up to since communication will be much more limited without being able to see people on special occasions and my cell phone their won't make cheap international calls.  Shoot.  
I will be available via Skype (If you don't have it on your computer, download it, its a communication line that has instant messenger, webcam capabilities, and a telephone like program if you have a headset for your computer. Plus its free!!)  
Cool.  My first blog post ever. :) 

No comments: