But, God as blessed me with the aid of my good Danish friend Stine who has made MANY arrangements to help me out. (She studied at NDSU a few years ago) She helped me figure out what bus to take from the airport, she already picked up my apartment key so she can help me get settled in, and she is picking me up at the bus station! PLUS she found me a used phone to activate while there, and I think a bike. She is a total Godsend and I would be lost without her. I am also thankful for the face of a friend and a big hug from her- it will really help me adjust. I wish I knew how to thank her.
Please write to me often everyone. I will appreciate every e-mail and facebook message, and if you haven't, I recommend you download Skype so we can talk for free online.
I will be sending out an e-mail to friends and family with my new address but i don't feel comfortable putting it up here. E-mail me if you want it :)
I arrive in Aarhus tomorrow at about 4:30 pm DK (Denmark) time, 9:30 am Fargo time. Jet lag. Gross. I will start blogging more often now that my adventure begins. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment