It was a very cold and very rainy day, so not the best to be on bikes. But we went all the way to the school, ASB, and I got checked into the abroad program.
After that, she biked with me back to my place. I snuggled into my bed and read my book and tried to warm up. Then I went and knocked on the door of a guy named Bo who had offered to show me around. He showed me where the washing machines where and read me all the sign names that I couldn't understand. We visited awhile and it was very nice.
I later went to eat a bit of supper and he and another guy where in the kitchen. Both were speaking Danish with each other so its a bit hard to get included in the conversation when I have no idea what is being said. And I still have only seen one girl... I can't wait to be her friend. I am so excited for more female friends.
There is gum on my floor :( of my dorm... I found an extra blanket in the closet of my room so I am going to use that as kind of a rug. Because I can't even get the gum out- how gross!!!
The Twilight books have been such a blessing to me. Its been my favorite escape to forget where I am and what I'm doing.
My daily devotions have been talking lately about trusting God and following in the right path. Its really encouraging to read because I am on a really crazy path right now and I am constantly seeking peace.
I'm at Stine's charging again so I am heading back shortly.
Farvel ("Bye/Godspeed/Go well" in Danish!)
No comments:
Post a Comment