Wednesday, January 28, 2009

rye bread :P

So, I bought rye bread yesterday.  AND Its gross.  I'm bummed.  However, I did acquire a taste for green tea.  I didn't like it at first, but now I LOVE green tea.  Sooo I am determined to force my taste buds to like rye bread.  Its much cheaper than regular bread and full of nutritional value- I think.  Yogurt and granola is still my favorite.  Its so amazing--- thank goodness I hadn't had much at home since summer so I wasn't sick of it.  I bet I will be though by June. :)
I started one of my classes today, and it was awesome!!!  I am totally desperate for some sort of routine in my life, and finally I have one.  Yay.  The class itself was ok.  The teacher seemed really great.  AND there is a girl from San Francisco in my class, and we found out that we have all the same classes.  I'm really excited about that.  She seems really nice and I know I will be able to keep in touch with her because we will be seeing eachother a few times a week.  It really lifted my spirits a lot.  
My bike ride was cold today.  Yuck.  But I think biking 40+ minutes a day will not only be good for me physically, but mentally also.  I need the endorphins to keep me positive and happier. And because the sun NEVER shines here!!  ahh.  I have seen it, only 4 times I think... 
all for now :)

1 comment:

Anni Lizzi said...

JAMIE!
Do they sell Muller Yogurt in Denmark?
You should look.
OH!!!
OHHHH!!!!
IT IS SOOOO GOOD!!!
I LIVED off that stuff while in Italy.