1. Last week I went to Kathleen's the night before Ash Wednesday. She has a family tradition of eating pancakes that Tuesday so we had pancakes and crepes with her floor mates. It was so fun. She bought this powder that she thought was syrup, but we found out that night it was instant pancake mix... so we used honey and jelly instead. MMM! It was fun.
2. I went to Stockholm on Thursday to Sunday with 4 other people (Andrea, Kass, Cayley & Patrick). It was fun but super exhausting. We saw soooo much: We took a tour of the palace, toured the Nobel Prize Museum (a Swede named Alfred Nobel invented dynamite and started the Nobel Prize with his profits), we went on a bus & boat tour, and saw a museum that I totally loved: the Vasa Museum. The Vasa was a ship that sank in 1628 and was underwater for 333 years before it was salvaged in the 60s. But they managed to keep it 95% original! How out of control and awesome it that!??!! It was wild but so cool to see.
Our nights were mostly out on the town. Such an interesting night life there to say the very least. I have stories. haha.
3. I have been feeling pretty sick since I got home. I have bedridden myself so that I can get well. I am meeting a friend in Copenhagen tomorrow for a long weekend. I am really excited to see that city and hang out, but I know that I need to be well and ready when Levi gets here NEXT week! I am soooo giddy!
4. Kathleen came over last night for a movie... but we ended up talking for 2 hours solid instead. It was amazing.
xoxo. I wish I have the energy to give details of Stockholm... but I've got so little time to recooperate between adventures. Oyy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment