Monday, February 23, 2009

mm Chinese in DK.

Yesterday = PERFECT Sunday.
I. Hot chocolate and Nachos with Sisse.
II. Watching the new version of 90210 at Sisse's and laughing at the terrible acting and making fun of the plot.
III. DELICIOUS Chinese take out from this itty bitty restaurant near where we both live. (I am so lucky to have her tell me about all these secret cheap places.)
IV. Eating our yuummmmy food while watching Grey's Anatomy on the computer.
V. I ended the night with several skype chats including my bff and my cuz.

Today = also super
1. Slept till 11.00 --- I was in desperate need of long sleep.
2. Did one load of laundry. Whoo!
3. Met up with my friend Kathleen for coffee. I connect with her really well, and I am completely excited to get to know her better. She seems totally genuine and the kind of person I could be really weird and crazy with.
4. Left over take out.

* I am currently reading Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert (this was a parting gift from my beautiful friend Jess-- she knows me so well!!) Its amazing and so insightful. She is traveling the world in search of 3 things 1. Pleasure (she lives in Italy for this) Devotion (India) and balance (Indonesia). I am only in India, but its marvelous. I feel like that kind of. Like I am learning things in shifts & chunks.

No comments: