Today has been tough. Emotionally. I am already exhausted from thinking too much in the short 6 hours I have been awake. My epiphany from last night is in question. And I think I am having too many epiphanies. I came up with several goals today:
Start doing my yoga regularly again. It relieves so much stress.
Have a more positive attitude. I am certainly not always looking at the bright side of things lately.
I like to be around people that make me be a better person. I love to laugh, I'm so luckily my friends are funny. I am a family person- I am really close to my immediate and extended family, they are awesome. People have described me as eccentric... :) I like to be kind of wild and crazy, but I also like to be quiet and have genuine and serious conversations. I love all that life has to offer- because all pain must have a purpose and therefor it can be beautiful too. I believe that God has a reason for everything, and I am really learning to trust that right now. I think everyone is interesting and worth getting to know. I love life. That kinda sums it up.
1 comment:
oh!
You totally decorated your blog! Looks great!
Hope all is well!
xoxo.
Post a Comment