I kept in my room most of the night (I crawled into bed around 6:00 pm)... trying to sleep but being fairly unsuccessful. Yesterday morning I skipped class because I felt too lightheaded and nauseous. I stayed in bed almost the entire day... but at 5:00 I went to class- it was my language course that would have been hard to catch up on if I missed. However, I left halfway through because I had cold sweats and a headache that made it hard for me to even listen. Today I slept as much as I could- but then I did venture out to get groceries with Christina. The fresh air felt good and I needed food very very badly. I still feel incredibly weak and fatigued, but I am relieved I am sick now... Because this is my only free weekend until April- so I don't mind staying in too much. But it is hard feeling so lousy with no one to take care of me. :) I have always been so spoiled with good friends, and family close enough that someone has always been there to help me when I am not feeling good. (Thank you mom, AMY, bridg, Em and Le... you guys have all been so good to me!) Some girls called me earlier to check up on me- its funny how little things like that end up meaning the world to me.
And thank goodness I found a way to stream TV shows on my computer- The Office & Grey's Anatomy have gotten me through the last 2 days in bed. Christina and I are having beef and potatoes for supper. It is nice to have supper with a friend- but other than that I will keep in my bed again probably.
No comments:
Post a Comment