Friday- some girls on my floor were watching X Factor (Danish version of American Idol) so I joined. I loved it. I am rooting for this group called Alien Beat Club- they are ultra cool. So then we cleaned the kitchen & watched the Terminator on TV in the living room. (Guess what, they don't have commercials!!! The majority of the stations are owned by the Danish government so they don't need money from advertisements. Weird. And awesome.) It was suuuuch a good night though because it was so mellow- just hanging out with girls not doing anything crazy. I loved it.
Saturday Valentine's Day I spent not doing much. I needed fresh air so I went to the mall and bought this wool coat that I have been wanting. I caved. Its my second purchase (other than my necessities of gloves, hat & scarf) & I do not feel regret. Its amazing and European and I love it. Then I spent the afternoon on Skype with my valentine :) Cuute. I know. We even ate together. He had tuna salad for lunch and I had my spaghetti supper in front of the computer. I even bought myself a chocolate muffin for the occasion. Holy is was delicious... and definately can not be considered a muffin. It was a cupcake. no doubt.
I am so excited to say that my life will now start to get busy and INTERESTING starting this week.
- Fri. Feb. 20- 2 other girls and myself are renting a car and driving to Odense for Disney on Ice. What an adventure we are in for. I can't wait. How hilarious.
- Thu. Feb. 26-Mar. 1: I leave for Stockholm, Sweden with a group of friends.
- Mar. 5 - My Australian-friend-I-met-in-Cancun-on-spring-break 09-who-lives-in-London is flying to DK. I am meeting him in Copenhagen for a couple nights. random friend but so amazing. :) I know the rest of the gang is so jealous that we get to see eachother. ha.
- Mar. 12 LEVI LANDS! This is what I am most excited for- we will visit Paris & London while he's here and we have everything settled. I am going to FREAK OUT when I see him. :D :D :D
- Mar. 27- Here I come Amsterdam!!!
It feels good to have a schedule... and things planned. I am so psyched for all the neat places I will be seeing. I am incredibly thankful.
Its been snowing here the last few days- but obviously their snow is a total joke.
-Umm. Plant died. It fell off my window sill when I opened the window to get some fresh air.
-I shaved my legs yesterday for the second time since I arrived. hahaha.
-I GOT A PACKAGE FROM MY AMAZING FAMILY TODAY! Thank you ANNA & Nick and Jay. However, I know Anna was the instigator because she is fantastic and wonderful. I already ate the sweethearts and some of the nerds. (There is an etch-a-sketch I recieved that I am going to make beautiful pictures on... I will load up pics sometime.) Thank you thank you thank you. Anna's insight has been such a blessing to me these last weeks. thanks Nick for marrying her. :)
God is good. And He is BIG. I see it in every single day I am here. i still chuckle sometimes because my devotions are so in line with what I am goig through. I am so blessed and I can't believe this little adventure the Lord has sent me on. But I am excited for every day I grow closer to Him, and he reveals more to me about myself. Life is excellent. I'm a fan.
peace out. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment